September 15th: Dr. David Medeiros (University of Arizona) "Universal Grammar, universal parsing, and Universal 20"
- February 17th: Dr. Jungyeul Park (University of Arizona) "Parsing the Spanish Treebank".
- March 24th: Dr. Miriam Díaz (Concordia University, Canada) "Simultaneous vs. Sequential bilingualism in L3 speech learning: a work in progress".
- April 21st: Dr. Travis Bradley (University of California-Davis) "Phonological implications of Geminate Consonants in Moroccan Judeo-Spanish"
- May 18th: Dr. Ana de Prada Pérez (University of Florida) "The effect of grammatical person on bilingual subject production".
- September 30th: Ryan Bessett (University of Arizona) “The role of phonology in discerning lone other-language items as borrowing or codeswitches”.
- October 14th: Dr. Julio Villa-García & Imanol Suárez-Palma (University of Manchester & University of Arizona) “Covert and Overt Subject Development in the context of BFLA”
- November 4th: Dr. María Luisa Zubizarreta (University of Southern California) “The Syntactic Encoding of Perspective and the Person Case Constraint”.
- December 2nd: Adriana Picoral (University of Arizona) : "Effects of L1 in L2 language production: evidence from learner corpus data".
- April 6th: Dr. Livia Oushiro (UNICAMP, Brazil) “Social and structural constraints in lectal cohesion”
- May 6th: Tasha Campbell (University of Arizona) “Vamos a una exposición de croquis… ¿de cróquises?: Nominal plural formation and the Heritage Speaker of Spanish”
- November 6th: Dr. Jennifer Cabrelli Amaro (University of Illinois, Chicago) "L3 development as a lens on the nature of existing linguistic systems"
- December 4th: Dr. Malcah Yaeger-Dror (University of Arizona) "What you need to know before you complete your fieldwork"
- February 4th: Claire Julia Lozano (University of Arizona) “‘Oh, you speak Spanish. So, you don’t need to take Spanish classes’: Heritage Language Learners’ Attitudes Towards Proficiency and Maintenance”
- March 11th: Andrea Herrera Dulcet "The discourse markers so and entonces in the bilingual narratives of south Arizona: Using muletillas to walk across bilingual narratives”
- April 22nd: Joseph Kern(University of Arizona) "Elevating and Celebrating Sociolinguistic Diversity: A Pedagogical Framework for the Second Language Spanish Classroom”
- May 14th: Katherine O'Donnell Christoffersen (University of New Mexico) "Show me the money!: Tips for funding your dissertation research"
- September 24th: Hope Anderson (University of Arizona) "¿“Se van olvidando del español” o “van a seguir hablando”? El uso del progresivo con distintos verbos auxiliares en el español del sur de Arizona"
- November 5th: Poster Session
- Hope Anderson (University of Arizona) “¿“Se van olvidando del español” o “van a seguir hablando”? El uso del progresivo con distintos verbos auxiliares en el español del sur de Arizona"
- Ryan M Bessett and Marta Ramírez Martínez (University of Arizona) “Variación en las construcciones condiciones con si en el habla sonorense monolingüe y bilingüe”
- Stephanie Brock (University of Arizona) ““Frijoles en un hot dog, ¿cómo es eso posible?”: The classification of English-origin nouns in Spanish”
- Miguel Llompart García (University of Arizona) “Positional Neutralization of back vowels in two Majorcan Catalan Dialects”
- Míriam Rodríguez (University of Arizona) “The discourse marker ‘este’ in Arizona Spanish”
- January 29th: Miguel Llompart (University of Arizona) “La ‘r francesa’ en Sóller (Mallorca): Diferencias en el proceso de adquisición en hablantes bilingües catalodominantes e interferencia fonética”
- February 5th: Michael Child (University of Arizona) “Morphosyntactic Transfer in L3 Portuguese Learning: Context of Acquisition vs. Language Proficiency”
- March 5th: Ryan Bessett, Joseph Casillas, and Marta Ramírez Martínez (University of Arizona) “Language choice and accommodation: Casual encounters along the U.S. border”
- April 2nd: Joseph Kern (University of Arizona) “Strategies of Direct Quotation in the Spanish of the U.S. Southwest”
- May 7th: Dr. Álvaro Cerrón-Palomino (Arizona State University) “Syntactic Priming in the Andes: Subject Expression in the Spanish of Huancayo, Peru”
- October 2nd: Joseph Casillas (University of Arizona) “Perception of English /i/ /I/ tense/lax vowel contrast by Spanish/English early bilinguals”
- November 6th: Dr. Leah Fabiano-Smith (University of Arizona) “Diagnostic Criteria for Bilingual Spanish-English Speaking Children with Speech Sound Disorders”
- February 1st: Brian Funk (University of Arizona) “On Southwestern Sinalefa”
- March 1st: Dr. Ana Carvalho (University of Arizona) “Sociolinguistic continuities along the border: The case of Portuguese in contact with Spanish in north Uruguay”
- April 3rd: Dr. Sonia Colina (University of Arizona) “Spanish voiced obstruent alternation and underspecification in OT”
- September 21st: Ryan Bessett (University of Arizona) “"Los efectos del bilingüismo sobre la extensión de estar: un análisis del dialecto sonorense de Hermosillo, México y Tucson, Arizona”
- October 19th: Joseph Kern (University of Arizona) “‘Como’ in commute: The travels of a discourse marker across languages”
- November 16th: Dr. Miguel Simonet “Phrase-medial deaccenting in Spanish wh-questions”
- December 7th: Mark Amengual (University of Texas, Austin) “Production and perception of Catalan-specific categories by Majorcan Spanish-Catalan bilinguals”