Dr. Yadira Berigan
Walk-in hours: MW 9:30am-11:30am
By appointment: https://sbs.arizona.edu/advising/index.php?k=093f65e080a295f8076b1c5722a46aa2
Walk-in hours (no appointments) in ML 545: M-F 10am-2pm
For questions about Spanish 101-206 or transfer credits:
Contact Nichole Guard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Director of the Heritage Language Program
Lillian Gorman Ph.D.
If you are a major or minor currently enrolled at the University of Arizona, you will find valuable information here on how to file for your senior degree check, check your transfer of coursework from other Arizona universities and community colleges, investigate study abroad options, plan for your post-graduation careers as well as engage in cultural activities that complement the study of Spanish of Portuguese while attending UA. As the Director of Undergraduate Studies, I work closely with Spanish and Portuguese majors and minors throughout their undergraduate careers. I also maintain a listserve for majors that enables me to share valuable information with our students on a monthly basis regarding courses, scholarships, cultural events, and job opportunities. If you are a prospective major, check out all that our department has to offer!
- Frequently asked questions - please read through these BEFORE contacting an advisor
- Course requirements for Majors/Minors admitted before Fall 2009 (pdf)
- Course requirements for Majors/Minors admitted Fall 2009 and later (pdf)
- CLEP information - what you need to know about the CLEP test:
- To schedule a Language Proficiency Exam appointment: Link